As players go through several matches, they might learn skills or increase their stats, but they can also gain severe injuries or otherwise lose some of their playing ability.
Earning Star Player Points (SPP)Edit
A player earns Star Player Points (SPP) when they complete certain actions during a match
- Pass completed- 1 SPP
- Interception- 2 SPP
- Casualties- 2 SPP
- Touchdown- 3 SPP
- MVP award- 5 SPP
When a player gains a certain amount of SPP, they may increase their level, but they can also age.
- 0-5 - Lv 1, Rookie; no rolls
- 6-15 - Lv 2, Experienced; 1st roll
- 16-30 - Lv 3, Veteran; 2nd Roll
- 31-50 - Lv 4, Emerging Star; 3rd Roll
- 51-75 - Lv 5, Star Player; 4th roll
- 76-175 - Lv6, Super-Star; 5th roll
- 176+ - Lv 7, Legend; last Roll
Level Up rollEdit
Once a player increases in Level, they roll 2D6:
- 2-9 - Gain a new Skill
- 10 - Increase MA or AV by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original) OR Gain a new Skill
- 11 - Increase AG by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original) OR Gain a new Skill
- 12 - Increase ST by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original) OR Gain a new Skill
If the roll was a double, the player may choose a new Skill from the double's column (refer to the team roster for details).