Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As players go through several matches, they might learn skills or increase their stats, but they can also gain severe injuries or otherwise lose some of their playing ability.
Earning Star Player Points (SPP)Edit
A player earns Star Player Points (SPP) when they complete certain actions during a match
- Pass completed- 1 SPP
- Interception- 2 SPP
- Casualty- 2 SPP
- Touchdown- 3 SPP
- MVP award- 5 SPP
When a player gains a certain amount of SPP, they may increase their level, but they can also age.
- 0-5 - Lv 1, Rookie; no rolls, no aging roll
- 6-15 - Lv 2, Experienced; 1st roll, aging roll 3+
- 16-30 - Lv 3, Veteran; 2nd Roll, aging roll 4+
- 31-50 - Lv 4, Emerging Star; 3rd Roll, aging roll 5+
- 51-75 - Lv 5, Star Player; 4th roll, aging roll 6+
- 76-125 - Lv6, Super-Star; 5th roll, aging roll 7+
- 126-175 - Lv 7, Mega-Star; 6th roll, aging roll 8+
- 176+ - Lv 8, Legend; last Roll, aging roll 9+
Level Up rollEdit
Once a player increases in Level, they roll 2D6
- 2-9 - Gain a new Skill
- 10 - Increase MA or AV by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original)
- 11 - Increase AG by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original)
- 12 - Increase ST by 1 (Cannot gain over 2 above original)
They also roll a second 2D6 to see if they age. Aging effects cannot be removed
- 2-8 - Niggling Injury. During the game, when suffer an injury roll add +1 at the result
- 10 - Decrease MA by 1 (Cannot go below 1)
- 11 - Decrease AG by 1 (Cannot go below 1)
- 12 - Decrease ST by 1 (Cannot go below 1)